Sunday, September 7, 2014

In Which My Sister Gives Me a Makeover

Note the impressive double eye-brow courtesy of my make-up artist

I decided to indulge my sister on account of it almost being her birthday. Hmm. 

Few things are more terrifying than see an eyeliner pencil coming straight for your eye. Regardless of who is putting it on, I'm incredibly twitchy when it comes to having other people put make-up on my face. Any of the wonderful moms in our homeschool group can attest to that fact during play season. ;) This was much more interesting, however.

Taking off make-up is an experience that...builds character...

1 comment :

  1. Haha! "taking off make-up is an experience that builds character" Definitely a builder for patience, high pain tolerance, and taking our worries to God. :) (IS THIS EVER GOING TO COME OFF MY FACE?!?!)

    Hm. You're brave. :)

    ReplyDelete