Monday, September 8, 2014

She's Nine

I present my bubbly, sparkly, purpley, outgoing, little sister


When I heard she was a girl, my first thought was that means I get the bunk bed! Since then we've gotten rid of the bunk bed, but I love her to pieces anyways. ;)


The last nine years would have been no where near as musical if she'd never been born.

She's a total goof and loves to make people laugh.

She fills our house with giggles and random dance numbers.

Even though we definitely bicker and annoy everyone around us, I don't know what I'd do without either of my siblings, and I'm so incredibly thankful for them.


A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. ~Marion C. Garretty

1 comment :

  1. Aw! Gracie is so much fun. :) And woo-hoo for bunk-beds (unfortunately, I haven't graduated from mine yet. . .)

    ReplyDelete